Subject: [lvs-users] [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 1.1.17

From: Alexandre Cassen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:50:05 +0100

Hello,

Just push a new release to website to fix regressions brought by last
release.

Changelog looks like :

2009-03-05  Alexandre Cassen  <[email-masked]>
        * keepalived-1.1.17 released.
        * Fixed low-level scheduler timer computation to take care to
          monothonic computation. Select returns if timer is null!
        * VRRP : Fixed vrrp script initialization to use event thread
          instead of timer thread so that script no longer need to
          wait until first polling timer fired.
        * VRRP : Willy and I fixed MII media link failure detection
          to test SIOCGMIIREG call before fetching BMSR.
        * VRRP : Resurected VRRP_STATE_GOTO_FAULT. This state is
          really needed to speed-up convergence and prevent against
          any issue while using vrrp_sync_group.

regs,
Alexandre

_______________________________________________
Please read the documentation before posting - it's available at:
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/

LinuxVirtualServer.org mailing list - [email-masked]
Send requests to [email-masked]
or go to http://lists.graemef.net/mailman/listinfo/lvs-users

---

From: Jesse Read <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:08:26 -0500

Did you change websites?

http://www.keepalived.org/ is down for me. Perhaps I just have bad  
timing.

-- Jesse

---

From: Graeme Fowler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:18:20 +0000

> http://www.keepalived.org/ is down for me. Perhaps I just have bad  

Perhaps. It's fine from here (AS786, UK).

Graeme

---

From: Nookala Satish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:20:12 -0600

Yeah it's fine here too (IL, USA).

-- 
|| Satyam Vada, Dharmam Chara ||
|| Matru Devo Bhava, Pitru Devo Bhava ||
|| Acharya Devo Bhava, Atithi Devo Bhava ||

Get Firefox. The browser you can trust.
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=43194&amp;t=1
_______________________________________________
Please read the documentation before posting - it's available at:
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/

---

From: Just Marc <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:25:33 -0500

If you're not careful, you went to http://keepalived.org and that used 
to be non-existing, now it prompts for user/password though.  Make sure 
you enter www.