LVS
lvs-devel

Re: [GIT PULL nf-next] IPVS

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL nf-next] IPVS
Cc: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netfilter-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>, Krzysztof Wilczynski <krzysztof.wilczynski@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:29:56 +0100
Hi Simon,

On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 12:07:01PM +0900, Simon Horman wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> I am a little confused. The nf-next branch seems to have disappeared.
>
> Could you consider pulling git://github.com/horms/ipvs-next.git master
> to get the following changes that were in your nf-next branch.

I was late to get it into net-next. Since net-next became net after
the 3.1 release, my moved those changes to net to get it into 3.2
once Linus announced that the merge window was opened again.

> Or would
> you like me to rebase the ipvs patches (9 or the 11 changes below) on
> top of git://1984.lsi.us.es/net-next/.git master ?

They are already in net davem's tree, they will be included in the
upcoming 3.2 release.

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux%2Fkernel%2Fgit%2Fdavem%2Fnet.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=commit&s=Neira