LVS
lvs-devel

[ANNOUNCE] 12th Netfilter Workshop in Amsterdam, Netherlands

To: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] 12th Netfilter Workshop in Amsterdam, Netherlands
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 23:29:03 +0100
Hi!

We are glad to announce a new round in the Netfilter Workshop series.
This year this event will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, from
27th June to 1st July, 2016 [1].

This workshop gives us (developers) the chance to meet face to face,
report on ongoing Netfilter development efforts, discuss open problems
and decide where to go.

Attendance is free but you require an invitation to participate.
You may consider attending if you are involved in any aspect of the
Netfilter development, including projects relying on the Netfilter
infrastructure such as the Linux Virtual Server (LVS) project. We have
a very limited number of invitations this year.

For locals, we are already planning for a sysadmin/user day featured
by Netfilter talks the first day, covering (but not limited to)
iptables, nftables, ipset, conntrack, ulogd2 among others. We'll be
providing more information on this user event soon.

We are looking for sponsors, if you think you can help us to get funds
to run the workshop, please, contact me and I'll be glad to send you
our sponsorship policy.

Have fun.

[1] http://workshop.netfilter.org/2016/