[lvs-users] Backup director as primary director to another farm

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Backup director as primary director to another farm
From: dbenassi@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 15:18:48 -0300
Hi everyone, I'd like to know is it possible make a backup director be
primary director from another server farm. I mean, i have 2 directors
and 2 diferents server farms, when a director fail the other takes
care of the two farms. My idea is do that with DR but NAT is fine too.
For now all i need to know is if this is posible or not. Also i
appreciate any idea to how do that. Greetings to all and thanks. Sorry
for my very bad english  :)