Re: [lvs-users] [Keepalived] Real IP and virtual IP not in the same subn

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] [Keepalived] Real IP and virtual IP not in the same subnet
From: Tom van Leeuwen <tom.van.leeuwen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:14:35 +0200
Hi Stephane,

Probably stupid, but: have you also checked that VRRP packets are
recieved correctly?
If you start 1 keepalived, does the other see the vrrp? Also: have you
specified different (global def section) router_id's?
Also, can you verify that you can ping LVS node 2 from LVS node 1 and
vice versa. Also verify that it really goes in/out of interface eth0.

With kind regards,
Tom van Leeuwen