Re: [lvs-users] localnode question

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] localnode question
From: Dean Scothern <dean.scothern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:21:23 +0000

On Thursday 1 Dec 2001 Joseph Mack wrote

>you used to have to turn on localnode. I take it that now it's turned on by
>default and you can't turn it off? Can you make its weight=0?
>
>Joe

Unfortunately not if I'm trying to run a service on the node itself.
Connections to any ip on the node itself magically become Local connections.

Best Regards

Dino

Dr Dean Scothern
Infrastructure

E: dean.scothern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T: +44 (0)1225 474379
F: +44 (0)1225 474301
www.eduserv.org.uk
Eduserv is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England & Wales,
company number: 3763109) and a charity (charity number 1079456), whose
registered office is at Royal Mead, Railway Place, Bath, BA1 1SR.