Re: [lvs-users] How to make LVS Direct Route work for UDP programs?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] How to make LVS Direct Route work for UDP programs?
From: Roger Littin <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:16:10 +1300
Hi Wang,

I have had similar problems where the director thinks the packet size is larger
than mtu of the real server and sends back this message.
Do you see anything in wireshark to indicate this.  Overly large udp packet
size?

I think when the network layer hands off the packet to lvs, it may have already
reassembled any fragments and then when lvs hands it back to the network layer,
it is rejected because it is too large.

Roger.