Re: [lvs-users] How to make LVS Direct Route work for UDP programs?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] How to make LVS Direct Route work for UDP programs?
From: wang yi <leonis.wang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:08:52 +0800
Now I'm testing a trivial UDP-based program with LVS, just a few bytes
in the packet.

Wireshark on the director shows the size of UDP packet is 520 bytes,
no overly large udp packet size message, and still I got "Destination
unreachable" ICMP.

I'm suspecting the network layer never pass these UDP packets to LVS...

Wang