Re: [lvs-users] request

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] request
From: "HARDIMAN Nick (AXA-TECH-UK)" <Nick.Hardiman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:20:43 +0100
Does this help with your second question?

I installed ipvsadm on Debian and wrote up my notes at
http://www.planetlarg.net/car-size-cluster-build/add-ha-high-availability/create-ipvs-load-balancer-ifw01.
 These instructions may apply to Ubuntu - I don't know.

My notes describe a very basic NAT setup, with pretty pictures and small words.
It's like a stupid version of the excellent
http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/mini-HOWTO/LVS-mini-HOWTO.html by the
very clever Joseph Mack.

Nick