LVS
lvs-devel

Re: [lvs-devel] lvs-devel relocated to vger.kernel.org

Subject: Re: [lvs-devel] lvs-devel relocated to vger.kernel.org
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:01:13 +0000
Hi all

On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 17:32 +0900, Simon Horman wrote:
> One of the reasons that I wanted to establish lvs-devel was
> to have a list that could be used for LVS kernel development
> and thus one that was friendly to the way kernel developers
> like to work, in particular Dave Miller and the rest of the
> netdev crew.

I gather it's now too late to say "this has been changed", but the
policy has been changed anyway. For the record, the moderation policy
was mentioned once (by me) when the list was set up; I forgot to change
it way back then and it has not been discussed with me by anyone since -
subscribers or non-subscribers, kernel developers, Dave Miller or the
netdev guys.

I hope everyone's enjoyed using the list so far; good luck with the new
one.

I'll shut this list down in a few days. No point keeping it up if it's
moving.

Does someone want the archive?

Graeme

Send requests to lvs-devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx