LVS
lvs-devel

Re: IPVS IPv6: code and data structure reuse

To: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IPVS IPv6: code and data structure reuse
Cc: "Joseph Mack NA3T" <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
From: "Julius Volz" <juliusv@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:38:32 +0200
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
>  well you may have time in the future, but don't count on it. Things happen,
> your car needs repair, you go on vacation, someone calls you up with a neat
> idea and you'll find you have 3 months of ipvs_ipv6 code sitting on the
> shelf which isn't going anywhere. Plan on writing code to your current
> horizon and if that winds up being what time you have, then you won't have
> done all that work for nothing. If you can keep going, then there's no harm
> done.

Very true, I will keep that in mind. The goal is to have a workable
version in my time here anyways, for lots of other reasons. I guess
for kernel inclusion, it has to reach a somewhat decent level of
quality, though.

I'll sadly be working on other things next week, but I will go on after that!

Julius

--
Google Switzerland GmbH