LVS
lvs-devel

Re: First IPv6 support for IPVS and ipvsadm

To: Julius Volz <juliusv@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: First IPv6 support for IPVS and ipvsadm
Cc: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vince Busam <vbusam@xxxxxxxxxx>, Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:04:35 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 26 May 2008, Julius Volz wrote:

great step forward.

Thanks! I hope breaking the userspace<->kernel interface is ok for
this?

sure. first step is to get it to work at all. Getting it to work well is another step.

It would also be cool to hear
from Horms if the direction in which this code is going is acceptable
at all or if we have to do things really differently...

you should cc Horms individually. He doesn't respond a whole lot lately