LVS
lvs-devel

Re: IPVS network namespace aware ?

To: Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IPVS network namespace aware ?
Cc: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "netfilter-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <netfilter-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hans Schillstrom <hans.schillstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:53:58 +0200
Hi Daniel
The progress is good, so far I think everything is ported except for
Simon Hormans latest patch-set.

Right now I'm struggling with NULL pointers :-)
i.e. seq_file doesn't carry any netns info.

In the example below *net will be invalid because seq->private is NULL.

static void *ip_vs_info_seq_next(struct seq_file *seq, ....) {
struct net *net = seq_file_net(seq);

single_open() seems to work, but seq_open() or seq_open_private().

As you can see I'm not ready, so help will be nice.
I'll remove some debugging stuff and send you a patch-set.

/Hans