LVS
lvs-devel

Re: [*v5 PATCH 0/7] IPVS: Backup Adding Ipv6 and Persistence support

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [*v5 PATCH 0/7] IPVS: Backup Adding Ipv6 and Persistence support
Cc: Hans Schillstrom <hans.schillstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, LVS-Devel <lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano@xxxxxxx>, hans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:40:54 +0200 (EET)

        Hello,

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, Simon Horman wrote:

Hi Hans,

thanks. I can apply the patches cleanly this time.
Sorry about yesterday's mess.

I have looked over the patches and they seem good to me.
Julian, can you ack the patches that you are ok with pushing?
Perhaps all of them?

        Yes, v5 looks ok

Also, some of the changes look like they might be stable material.
Especially "IPVS: Split ports[3] into src_port and dst_port" and
"IPVS: skb defrag in L7 helpers". Any thoughts?

        Agreed.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>