LVS
lvs-devel

[Announce] New ipvsadm git repository

To: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Announce] New ipvsadm git repository
From: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:24:02 +0900
Hi,

I have created a new git repository for ipvsadm at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/kernel/ipvsadm/ipvsadm.git

I plan to use this as the nexus for maintaining ipvsadm.
I plan to collect outstanding patches there and make a release in
the not too distant future.

If you have any outstanding patches, please send them my way.
Normal kernel patch submission rules apply, in particular,
please supply a Signed-off-by line.

If you are having trouble with ipvsadm, or are otherwise interested,
please checkout the code from the above repository and test it.

Thanks