LVS
lvs-devel

Re: Regression in pmtud lvs-nat with ipv6 since at least 3.10

To: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Regression in pmtud lvs-nat with ipv6 since at least 3.10
Cc: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Art -kwaak- van Breemen <ard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:05:33 +0100
Hi Julian,

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:34:43PM +0200, Julian Anastasov wrote:
>       May be ipv6_find_hdr() can not be called with
> exact protocol number, the offset is not updated,
> it remains 0 and -ENOENT is returned. As result,
> icmp_offset is not changed to 40.

I was thinking along that line too, since sizeof(struct icmp6hdr)
would exactly skip that part, hence pointing ciph at the
second half of the first ip address.
I try to make a test setup, since the real lvs servers are
actually production ;-).
But I can live with a little downtime on my desktop 8-D.

Regards,
Ard