Re: New virtual server patch version 0.5

To: klynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New virtual server patch version 0.5
Cc: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 17:32:08 +0800
At 10:54 98-11-25 -0800, you wrote:
>Wow Wensong! Major Kudo's to you!
>
>I'm wondering what a network with this type of ip tunnelling looks like.

It will be terrific. However, it requires servers supporting IP tunneling.

>Am I wrong in thinking that the virtual server no longer sits between the
>internet and the real web servers?
>
>Is there an example of a network map with this on your web pages? if not
>could you please add it?

No, there isn't, but I will add it and a page how to use virtual server via
IP tunneling. To me, writing documents is often more difficult than writing
codes, so documents often come out later. :-)

I found a problem in the SNAT patch that I released at
http://proxy.iinchina.net/~wensong/ipnat/, and I have responsibility to fix
it. Maybe a day of this weekend will be spent to do it. So, I will write
documents about Virtual Server if I have other time free in this weekend.

>Thanks,
>       Kevin

Have a good weekend,

Wensong