Re: Everything on the same subnet

To: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Everything on the same subnet
Cc: "linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: pinzari@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 19:04:12 +0000
Hello,

I solved the problem only for NAT VS. Actually, everything was already
working but I tested the whole thing from the same machine where the
virtual server was running. Reading the mailing list archive, I found a
to stand up and try to connect from another host. Sorry, but I though
I had sent you a mail telling this (i'm not only lazy, I'm forgetful either).

/Ciao, Gian Filippo.