TurboLinux Cluster

To: VS List <linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TurboLinux Cluster
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 19:08:02 +0800
Hi,

I just saw the Pacific HiTech's TurboLinux Cluster announcement in the
NewAlert site.
        "Pacific HiTech, the leader in high performance Linux, today
        announced the world's first high availability Linux clustering
        technology -- TurboLinux Cluster Web Server."

        http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=CnTOE0bKbyteWmJq

The TurboLinux Cluster is derived from our Linux Virtual Server project,
but they never mentioned that in the announcement. It doesn't like that
gentlemen would do that. Forget it! Their success is our success. :-)

I am now thinking that the code of Linux Virtual Server project is GPLed,
their cluster is derived from ours, so the code of their cluster should be
GPLed too. We have right to ask the for their code if they add new things
on it, right?

Wensong