final version about "Creating Linux Virtual Servers"

To: VS List <linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: final version about "Creating Linux Virtual Servers"
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:14:35 +0800
Hi,

After two days' learning and playing with groff, I made the final version
of "Creating Linux Virtual Servers" in postscript. It is available at
        http://proxy.iinchina.net/~wensong/ippfvs/clvs.ps.gz

It is easy and efficient to use groff to make scientific paper. Groff is
more powerful than M$ Word. I love groff now. :-)

By the way, this paper has been accepted for publication in LinuxExpo 1999
Conference. I may make the trip to the conference in May.

Wensong