Suggestion

To: VS List <linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Suggestion
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:09:37 +0800
Hi, Folks,

I am very pleased to see people joining the VirtualServer list. At least, I
am now not alone to answer the messages. :-)

As for the development of the Linux Virtual Server Project, I'd like to see
a lot of people to participate and do their contribution. I suggest we
setup the STATUS message that was sent in the mailing list every 2 or 3
days, which contains the TODO list and votes and volunteers who are willing
to do some works, and so on. I think the STATUS message helps us not to get
our works overlapped, and helps us to keep our work going.

Does it sound good? :-)

Wensong