vs-0.8 RPMS

To: VS List <linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: vs-0.8 RPMS
Cc: tim@xxxxxxxxx
From: XxEDGExX <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:33:59 -0500 (EST)
I've created RPMS for vs-0.8.  Along with the RPMS is a config parser and
an init script.  Thought this was logical in just making things a little
easier to restore settings when ippfvsadm rules have been cleared.  It
also makes things easier when adding more machines into a server pool.
Add a line to the config file, run /usr/sbin/makeippfvsadm.  I'm sure
people have their own recipes for doing this, but here's mine if anyone
is interested.

i386 RPMS:
ftp://ftp.xxedgexx.com/pub/Linux/LinuxDirector/RPMS/i386/vs-0.8-2.i386.rpm

SRPMS:
ftp://ftp.xxedgexx.com/pub/Linux/LinuxDirector/SRPMS/vs-0.8-2.src.rpm

Thanks!
-jeremy

http://www.xxedgexx.com | jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Y2K.  We're all gonna die.