Couple of questions.

To: "linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Couple of questions.
From: Jeremiah Johnson <jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:18:32 -0500
I've read over the documentation a couple times now and I'm still a bit
unclear on some things. Let me briefly describe my network so I can get
the right answer.

(internet)-->[router]-->[hub(main)

                           \->((eth0)linuxdirector(eth1))

                                        [hub(inner segment)]
                                            |           |
                                        (webserver1) (webserver2)

I'm sure you all have something similar, but can draw it better :) (
hopefully the above doesn't get chopped to badly ). Currently each of my
web servers are running Linux 2.2.3ac4. In order for this project to
work for me, am I going to have to convert back to 2.0.36 for my web
servers? I know the "linuxdirector" still needs to be 2.0.36. Is the
patch included with vs-0.8 for my " webservers " or just the
"linuxdirector"? Maybe the documentation clarifies it, but I am at a
loss. Help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Jeremiah Johnson
Network Engineer