Re: 2.2 timeframe

To: linux-virtualserver <linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2.2 timeframe
Cc: mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Kese <peter.kese@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:29:29 +0200
mike wrote:

> What's the time frame for adding support for the 2.2 kernel?, this is
> something I would like to implement as I migrate from NT to linux.
>
> Thanks
> MIKE

The 2.2 VS patch is mostly implemented and I will start testing it soon.
I believe the code will be soon stable enough to go publuc, probably
some time next week. The major thing that needs to be completed is VS
configuration. It will be a little bit different, because scheduling
algorithms will be implemented as loadable modules and each module can
have its own set of configuration options.

Cheers,
                Peter