Re: Configuration help

Subject: Re: Configuration help
From: John Connett <jrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 15:31:09 +0100
Before I start digging deeply into the IP code in the 2.0.36 kernel, has
anyone successfully used LocalNode with LinuxDirector version 0.8 (NAT,
LocalNode, WRR)?

I am unsure if the problem I am experiencing is with my choice of
configuration options or if there is a bug in the LocalNode code.

Apart from this LocalNode problem, LinuxDirector appears to work fine
for my application which can be driven successfully from a client via
the LinuxDirector master to one or more slaves.

Regards
--
John Connett (jrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)