Re: Contributors

To: Matthew Kellett <matthewk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Contributors
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 09:40:49 +0800
Hi Matthew,

Matthew Kellett wrote:

> Hi Wensong,
>
> I am currently updating my resume and I'm very proud to be able to add
> my contribution to the Linux Virtual Server Project to it.  I was
> wondering if you could add a contributors page on the Virtual Server
> website so that I have a specific page that prospective employers can
> look at.  It doesn't have to be anytime soon, but it would be nice in
> case I ever decide I have to change jobs.   I'm sure the other
> contributors would be appreciative of being recognized in one place with
> a mention of their contribution.  I'd also suggest that you put a
> maintainers section in front with your name and that you list all
> contributors in alphabetical order (to avoid in-fighting).  Just a
> suggestion. :)

Thank you for your suggestion.

I will do it, but not now. I am busy. Since I am now a student, I need to
do paper works. And, I just received two PCs denoted by Pacific
Hitech, one boots normally, but the other cannot, I have to get time
to fix it and use them in the virtual server development and testing.
Anyway, I will do it at the end of April or in the earlier May.

> Cheers,
> Matthew

Cheers,

Wensong