having trouble with vs and my apache setup.

To: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: having trouble with vs and my apache setup.
Cc: SERVER-LINUX@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: XxEDGExX <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:03:37 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I'm getting very frustrated trying to get name based virtual hosts with
Apache and virtual server project working properly.

Here's my setup

                 / webserver1(192.168.40.20)
LD1 machine -->                             * -- fileserver
                 \ webserver2(192.168.40.21)

The web servers are connected to a fileserver.  The web server
share that same space.

Problem, no matter what I define for a virtual host, it returns
the 'root' webserver pages and seems to ignore the virtual host
directives.  I can't see how this is related to the Linux Director
machine, other then name resolving is really funky and I could have
things backwards  somehow.

test.com, the virtual host resolves to the IP of the Linux Director
machine.  I have the web servers NameVirtualHost point to the IP
of the Linux Director.

If anyone has a similiar setup, please let me know what I'm missing.
I'll probable figure it out after I send this mail, but I'm very
frustrated right now :-)

Thanks
-jeremy