Open Source Who's Who

To: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Open Source Who's Who
From: "Michael Ball" <unix_guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 11:25:38 PDT
Hello,

My name is Michael J. Ball. I've been working on a web site to lend credit and thanks to all of the people in the Linux/Open Source/Free Software" Community.

It's at http://support.lcg.org/Whoswho/

It is simply a database to collect the names and details of Contributors to the various projects in the Open Source Community. The Open Source Who's Who can list these people either alphabetically, or by Project, and records such details as name, email, home page, Contribution to the Community, and a picture if wanted.

Anyway, with that said, Someone has asked me to contact the contributors of the Linux Virtual Server, and and see if you would mind submitting your names to the list, for your outstanding work on this project.

Thank-you in advance...

Michael J. Ball
unix_guru@xxxxxxxxxxx