Re: 2.2 VS patch discussion

To: matthewk@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 2.2 VS patch discussion
From: Peter Kese <peter.kese@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 22:28:15 +0200
Matthew Kellett wrote:

> Great to hear Peter. Now Wensong can just do up something reasonable
> for the file and over the next few months you two, and everyone else
> here, can discuss what should be added/removed/cleaned up, if anything,
> in the 2.2 code.  By the way, thank you very much
> for including the load-balancing module idea.

I actually didn't know, the modules had been previously implemented.
It was of course an obvious idea. Too bad I didn't know about that
before, because I could use some know-how or at least have a look at
the code before doing it on my own.

That partially explains why there were no acknowledgements to that.
Obviously I am not very well equipped with the background knowledge
about the history of the Virtual Server. Therefore I hope someone
with more information will help writing the acknowledgements.

Cheers,
                        Peter