Can VS handle more than one site per director?

To: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Can VS handle more than one site per director?
From: Keith Rowland <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:59:35 -0700
I've many hours going over the info on the website and read
throghh the last couple months list archives, and can't find the
answer to one question.

Can I use Virtual Server to host multiple domains on the
cluster? Can VS be setup to respond to multiple 10-20 different
IP addresses and use the clusters to reposnd to any one of them
with the proper web directory.

All the example setup scripts only seem to show it server ONE
virtual IP address. Can it be extended to support eth0:1 eth0:2
eth0:3 etc.

Thanks. It looks like a great project. I'm ready to buy 6
servers and set this up with 4 real servers, and a primary and
backup director, if it can be setup to host all my web domains.