Re: Question about passive FTP

To: Ted Pavlic <tpavlic_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Question about passive FTP
Cc: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 10:06:00 +0800
Hi,

Sorry that I forgot to mention that don't install ip masq application modules
(such as ip_masq_ftp.o) for PCC scheduling. Since the ip masq application
modules are used to handle connections from inside to access Internet service
through IP masquerading box, those modules will keep PCC scheduling
from working, because the LinuxDirector box work in the reverse direction
(from outside to inside for virtual service).

If you have already install ip_masq_ftp.o,
    rm /lib/modules/2.2.10/ipv4/ip_masq_ftp.o
reboot your system and see what happens.

Wensong