Fw: Bug in LVS-0.6

Subject: Fw: Bug in LVS-0.6
From: "Ted Pavlic" <tpavlic_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:53:28 -0400
Can anyone confirm these findings? This problem is getting really obnoxious,
and I'd love to hear if I'm not the only one who has ever seen it. I've
written locking mechanisms into scripts that attempt to keep from doing the
same operation twice to try to circumvent the bug, but those methods aren't
perfect. ... and if one of them happens to give way and take down a node
twice... A press from the reset button on a running Linux machine with a 13
GB drive... and I suddenly find myself in single-user mode with my drive
mounted read-only doing an fsck and hoping that no important data was lost.
:(

Any ideas?

All the best --
Ted Pavlic