Re: Cannot get this thing to work

To: Jiri Gubik <jgubik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cannot get this thing to work
Cc: Gabriel Neagoe <Gabriel.Neagoe@xxxxxx>, "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 23:24:24 +0800

Jiri Gubik wrote:

> Hi,
> I am not able to run VS with masquerading too. I thing that I am doing
> everything right.

Please make sure that the director is set as router and the default
route of real servers is pointed to the internal address of the director.
The client must be outside of the LVS cluster, and the client cannot
connect the real servers directly, I mean that the client must contact
real server through the director.

Good luck,

Wensong