Persistent "server" trick is not working.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Persistent "server" trick is not working.
From: Jean-francois Nadeau <jf.nadeau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 00:11:27 -0500
Hi !

This refer to : Re: Can I do this with the persistent port feature ?

With persistant port connection (ppc), you forward ports separately
and port 80 from the client could go to one realserver while port 443
will go to another. You can links all ports to have the pcc behaviour
by using "0" for the port eg (I haven't done this so I don't know
whether you have the -g or not)

THIS DOES NOT WORK.

Using latest patch for 2.2.12

Any idea ?

P.S. I consider this should be a feature of LVS...the choice between Persistent port AND Persistent "server" (all ports)

THX

JNA