Re: Volunteers for the webpage? (Re: Announce: Updated LVS HOWTO-2.2.1

To: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Volunteers for the webpage? (Re: Announce: Updated LVS HOWTO-2.2.13)
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:36:04 +0800
Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

> On 1999-11-18T02:09:55,
>    Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> > However, there are many documents out of date, such as High Availability
> > page. I am so lazy to update documents, sorry! Anyway, I will update
> > them soon when I have some time (probably this weekend).
>
> Wensong, you are doing a great job with the code and are quite busy at the
> university I assume.
>
> Maybe someone with some spare time on his hands and an understanding of HTML
> would like to step forward and redesign the LVS website?

Yup, I am happy that someone can help do the LVS website design and I am
still responsible for updating some technical documents. I am not good
at the website designing stuff.

Now, John has volunteered, and Michael's friend may like to do it too.
So, we have to decide which one takes the design job, or both of them
work together. Any idea?

Thanks,

Wensong