Re: Virtual server -NAT not working

Subject: Re: Virtual server -NAT not working
Cc: "Sandeep Tambe" <stambe@xxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: wanger@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:53:31 -0500
On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:47:49 -0500, wanger@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>>I am working on virtual server using NAT
>>I have redhat 6.1 with 2.2.13 kernel version.
>>I applied virtual server patch and configured using ipvsadm as mentioned =
>>in
>>the HOWTO
>
>Well, without trying to hard to toot our own horn :), 6.1 came with
>Piranha which will do what you want to do out of the box.  The kernel
>shipped with 6.1 had the IPVS kernel patch already built.  You'll want
>to take a look at the Piranha HOWTO:

Eeek.  I didn't read your mail closely enough.....  Do you have
IP_FORWARDING enabled on the masquerading box?  Do you have the
ipchains rules set up so that you can masquerade through the routing
box?

Mike

Mike Wangsmo                                               Red Hat, Inc

"I've seen this before in Montana!  Its snowing, nobody lick a flag
pole" -- Peggy Hill