[lvs-users] Could we put [lvs-users] right at the start?

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Could we put [lvs-users] right at the start?
From: "Peter Koch" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:21:47 +1100
Hi,

>>Well, I still suggest to use local filtering utilities. ;-) If you
>>subscribes many mailing lists, local filtering can keep different list
>>messages into different files/folders, it will be easy to read.
>
>I agree.  With this [lvs-users] thing in there, it makes threading of
>the mail a PITA too.

In the mailing lists I subscribe to, they normally put the prefix right
at the start of the subject. so that even the re: follows it, eg:

[lvs-users] Some topic
[lvs-users] Re: Some topic

Also, another suggestion, is it possible to make the TO field the
list email address so that we can reply to an email directly to the
list.

Thanks, this list is very informative,
Peter