Re: [lvs-users] ifconfig eth0:0 question

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ifconfig eth0:0 question
From: "S. Fouzi Husaini" <fouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:23:19 -0800
Thanks to all who responded. Not having IP Aliasing compiled into the kernel
was the cause for this.

I would just like to suggest that the README file which goes out with the
ipvs tar ball should make mention of this as it does for the other
Networking options that are required for the kernel.

Thanks again.

--
- fouzi