[lvs-users] ipvsadm didn't want to compile

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] ipvsadm didn't want to compile
From: "Ty Beede" <tybeede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:01:33 -0800
I just experianced a problem with ipvsadm on a slackware 4.0 machine.  I went to compile it and it gave me an error indicating that the iphdr type was undefined and it didn't like that when it saw the ip_fw.h header file.  I just #included <linux/ip.h> in ipvsadm.c, which is where the iphdr structure is defined and everything went ok... I don't think my local setup is broken... perhaps others have had a similar experiance?