Need help testing piranha

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need help testing piranha
From: Keith Barrett <kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:20:18 -0500
I have posted current RPMs of piranha on ftp://people.redhat.com/kbarrett/

If anyone can take some time and check for errors, bugs, improvements,
etc., I would appreciate any help and feedback that can be offered. Almost
all of the functionality intented for RH 6.2 is there.

Just send any info to kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx rather than clutter the mailing
list. Patches and code improvements are always welcome too (but they need
be sent quickly :)

Thanks

--

Keith "kgb" Barrett

P.S. I must remind everyone that this is a beta test snapshot. Not to be
trusted for use in production environments.
--

Keith