Re: TurboCluster's management and HA features?

To: Doug Bagley <doug@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TurboCluster's management and HA features?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: wanger@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:16:40 -0500
On 24 Feb 2000 16:54:32 -0600, Doug Bagley wrote:

>Has anyone looked into duplicating the cluster management/HA features
>of TurboCluster?  I don't really know the history of the divergence of
>TurboCluster from the lvs project, so I hope I don't start any
>flamewar by mentioning their name.

You should look at piranha.  It sounds like it meets all of your needs.
Piranha is the Open Source load balancing and failover "stuff" built
around IPVS.  We shipped it in 6.1 and there is a new release in the
works right now.

http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/howto/piranha/index.html

Mike

Mike Wangsmo                                               Red Hat, Inc

"I've seen this before in Montana!  Its snowing, nobody lick a flag
pole" -- Peggy Hill