Workshop/Roadshow Germany,Munich,Unterschleissheim 23/24.03.00

Subject: Workshop/Roadshow Germany,Munich,Unterschleissheim 23/24.03.00
Cc: Marc Grimme <grimme@xxxxxxx>
From: Marc Grimme <grimme@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:02:13 +0100
Hi *,
on the 23,24. of March we are having a workshop about Storage Area
Networks and Clusters. We are presenting a Clustered Webserver via the
lvs as well as a Windows 2000 Mediaserver clustered again via the lvs.
Besides companies like compaq, veritas, tandberg and gadzoox are
presenting their latest products in this domain.

If anyone is interested have a look at
http://www.santime.org
http://www.san-time.com

This is a kind of marketing presentation and is for free if there are
any places left :-).
--

Greetings/Gruss,

Marc Grimme
Durchwahl: +49-89 37 48 92 73

**
ATIX - Ges. fuer Informationstechnologien und Consulting bR
St.-Ulrich-Str. 17
D-85716 Unterschleissheim
Tel.: +49-89 37 48 92 70