LVS + WWW + CODA Fs + Mysql farm

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS + WWW + CODA Fs + Mysql farm
From: jaime Juan y Seva <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:31:17 +1100
Hi There,

I am in the planning of a farm of web servers accessing a Mysql db
mounted on a Coda file system. does any one out there has done this kind
of implementation before ?  the topology is as follows

    Redhat 6.1

                LVS1     LVS ( Backup)

_____________________________________  NAT

                WWW1    WWW2  WWWn        ( docroot + mysql db mounted
fs from coda server )

                        CODA1     CODA2 ( mirror)     export  ( docroot
+ mysql db  )

if  Would appreciate some comments  on this architecture.  I have mot
completely explored CODA yet. I have a small model working at the moment
( single LVS WWW and CODA )

Any comments will be appreciated

Regards

Jaime Juan y Seva