Re: a probelm about VS-TUN

To: "Wensong Zhang" <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: a probelm about VS-TUN
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: hewt@xxxxxxxxxx (He Weitao)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:58:11 +0800
     thanks, I have made a test successfully in A subnet using VS-TUN,
while when I try to make the test in TWO subnets, some strange thing
happened,
DIP=192.168.2.3
VIP=172.16.2.41
CIP=172.16.2.63
RIP=192.168.2.1

the director act as router at the same time,
I can ping from RIP to CIP or from CIP to RIP, and
I also can telnet from CIP to RIP,while when I telnet
from CIP to VIP, it failed, in RIP machine, the command
'netstat -n' shows something as follow:

tcp        0      0 172.16.2.41:23          172.16.2.63:3821        SYN_RECV

and in DIP machine, the command 'ipvsadm -ln' shows:

[root@faint /root]# ipvsadm -ln
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port          Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  172.16.2.41:23 wlc
  -> 192.168.2.1:23                     Tunnel         1             0
1

    thanks for any comments

ttao.