Re: LVS testimonials

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LVS testimonials
From: Emmanuel Paré <emman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:26:21 -0500
Same thing here I got 3 virtual server using LVS NAT (WLC algorythm)and I
found it very stable at this time.  But the real test will be when we gonna
redirect the 2Go of dynamyc PHP3 on those servers.

By the way I have beginning writing a daemon that can monitor real server (a
bit like ldirectord+heartbeat but into a single module).  My perl daemon is
going to directly read  "Joseph Mack " .conf for is configure script  and
ajust ipvsadm rules (if server are down or up).  When I will have something
stable I will show you.

Keep your excellent work guys LVS is powerfull!
(Sorry for my english).

PS Any LVS guys at Montreal linux expo?

emman