new piranha update

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: new piranha update
Cc: linux-ha@xxxxxx
From: wanger@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:48:31 -0400
We made another security update to piranha (now at v0.4.14-1).  This
update removed the ability to change your password for the web GUI
inside of the web GUI.  The web GUI is completely disabled until you
run piranha-passwd as root and set the password for the GUI from the
command line.  If you need to change your password, then you will need
to run this tool again.

Hopefully, this closes off all backdoors and frontdoors and whatever
else is floating around.  You can get these from ftp.redhat.com in the
updates section for 6.2.

Mike

Mike Wangsmo                                               Red Hat, Inc

"I think qmail got mad, took its ball and went home." - Steve Wills