Incomming ftp packets appear on eth1(VIP)but none on eth0 of director

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Incomming ftp packets appear on eth1(VIP)but none on eth0 of director
From: catls <catls@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:34:17 +0530 (IST)
With reference to my previous posting(RedHat 6.1 kernel 2.2.12 and DR).
I am trying to implement Direct routing with the realservers sending
packets via the director itself.

Ftp packets are arriving at eth1 of director but are not being transferred
to eth0 on the director.Tcpdump on the realservers eth0 card also shows no
ftp packets arriving.?

True i will have to fix the policy routing to send out the packets from
the realserver but why arent the packets arriving at the realserver in the
first place!.I am pretty sure nothing is arriving at the realserver when i
ftp from the client on the net because , well the screen remains blank
except for the ocasional arp requests.

I am running ipchains to masquerade my packets.Is this causing the
problem?
Please advice.Where can i find ipvs-masq?Does it come built in to the
patches on the "software page" at linuxvirtualserver.org?