Re: ipvsadm -Ln != ipvsadm -L -n

To: Christophe Massiot <cmassiot@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ipvsadm -Ln != ipvsadm -L -n
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:05:26 -0700
On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 04:47:13PM +0200, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Apparently there is a problem with the options parser of the latest
> ipvsadm. ipvsadm -Ln (n for numeric) doesn't show the same output as
> ipvsadm -L -n, as it used to do in previous versions. I changed my scripts
> accordingly, but other users here might be confused too.

I have attached a patch that should resolve this problem and should
be included in the next release of ipvsadm.

Please be aware that this patch should work against ipvsadm 1.9 but
will be offset as the version of ipvsadm that was patched contains
other, as yet unreleased because they don't quite work yet, patches.
I'm working on getting this all cleaned up for the next release.

--
Horms