Packaged LVS solution for WinNT servers?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Packaged LVS solution for WinNT servers?
From: Eli Fidler <eli@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:22:29 -0400 (EDT)
I've been looking at the various packages available and I am wondering if
any of you can help me. I need to implement loadbalancing and failover
with both NT and linux servers. The services I'm balancing are not
standard (i.e. not HTTP or FTP), and monitoring will probably be as simple
as making sure a connection can be made to a server on a certain port. I
would like to use statically weighted wlc connection distribution.

I would like to use one of the packaged solutions (piranha or
ultramonkey), but piranha (specifically nanny) has no clear way of
working with NT servers, and ultramonkey does not appear to be able to
monitor any services besides http and https.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eli Fidler
eli@xxxxxxxxxxx