Re: The IPVS Netfilter module v0.0.1 available

To: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The IPVS Netfilter module v0.0.1 available
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 06:39:10 -0400
Wensong Zhang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The IPVS Netfilter module v0.0.1 for kernel 2.4 is available now.

I can't get 2.4.0-test1 to load. After decompressing I get the "loading.."
notice, but it hangs. Initially I had a kernel of 740k and I thought
it might be too big, bit I've stripped it down to 640k and it still
doesn't load. I have all the software updates in the Documentation,
and have SMP pentium mobo. The disturbing thing is that I can't find
anyone else with the same problem in dejanews, which makes me think
I've done something silly.